This is my life as it began in December 2012. On a bit more than a whim, I quit my job, sold all my belongings, and decided to travel. I’ve never regretted it.
I believe there’s a term for one who travels in profession, gypsy, perhaps?
TheFreeDictionary defines gypsy as the following:
- A member of a people that arrived in Europe in migrations from northern India around the 14th century, now also living in north America and Australia.
- One inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life.
- A person who moves from place to place as required for employment, especially:
- part-time or temporary member of a college faculty
- a member of a chorus line in a theatre production
Well, I didn’t migrate from northern India, and I’m not a member of a chorus line…but I surely lead a nomadic, unconventional life.
There’s my preface; here’s my life: A sort of gypsy life.